UDECON is currently hiring Outside Sales Representatives. If you believe you would be a good fit, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outside Sales Representative
UDECON, LLC is a West Michigan leader in the indoor air quality, decontamination, and building restoration industry. We provide customers with the technical consulting, protocols, decontamination and remediation project solutions, along with the associated training and application expertise they need to improve the indoor air quality of their buildings and the health and productivity of building occupants.
Founded in 2005, UDECON services residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional clients in the educational, healthcare and governmental sectors.
Our customers represent a broad range of industries including: insurance, construction, property management, education, agriculture, manufacturing, government, facility maintenance, and hospitality.
Our employees are part of a results-driven, team-oriented environment that fosters progressive thinking with integrity to our core.
Our culture offers the stability of an established organization, combined with the energy and heart of a startup.
Our vision is to be our customers' first choice for solutions that improve the health of the occupants of their buildings and the performance of their properties.
MAKE AN IMPACT! JOIN OUR GROWING SALES TEAM!
If you have called on facilities managers of hospitals, colleges, universities, municipal government, and large commercial buildings, this position could be ideal.
Our sales representatives have the best of both worlds: all leads are provided and they still manage their own customer relationships and target new prospects, all with the training, support and resources of UDECON, a well-established and respected industry leader.
A successful UDECON Sales Representative… is a high-energy, self-starter who is inspired by unlimited income potential and the ability to engage in creative problem solving. He or she supports referral partners’ business development efforts, establishes a regular schedule of visits with real estate professionals, facilities managers, and property managers that generates repeat business, and maximizes sales in an assigned territory through direct selling.
- Generate profitable revenue growth through further penetrating existing customer accounts, customer retention, and establishing new customers.
- Establish, maintain, and service accounts, covering full assigned territory to ensure high customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships and repeat business.
- Demonstrate the quality and reliability of UDECON’s services with a focus on helping customers create and maintain healthy indoor air quality and become more productive and profitable.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of five years of successful outside sales experience.
- Ability to effectively assess customer needs, present solutions, and close sales.
- Proven ability to independently develop new business, build repeat business, and manage a sales territory.
- Ability to establish relationships at all levels within customer and prospect organizations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to self-start and work independently.
- Proficiency with personal computers, Internet, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office products.
- Reliable transportation and current driver’s license.
Extensive knowledge of and experience with residential and commercial building structures is a requirement. UDECON also offers excellent product and technical training including five days at our headquarters in Grand Rapids, as well as extensive in-field training. Successful candidates must possess a desire to learn in the classroom and field.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer creative compensation programs to fit your skill set, needs, and ability to bring an existing customer base.
If you are a driven sales representative with a track record of successful business-to-business sales, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
UDECON is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities